Thursday, September 9, 2010

mission complete.

so my goal was to start and finish something today in order for me to go out tonight, and i did it!  confession - i was not terribly ambitious.  i added another errand to my plate for today and it will consume my afternoon.  so, somewhere between walking the peach to school and getting my little fox and i ready for the day, i watched a movie and made this:


i told you i wasn't ambitious, but it's still cute.  i made one similar to this for a craft fair last year and it sold before i was finished setting up.  i don't really like making duplicates of anything so i intend to find ways to stay with the christmas colors and make them all special.

here's a couple others i have knocked out this week amidst the chaos:


front and back

i cannot get away from this color combo!  it makes me smile.


have i mentioned that nearly everything i put on this blog is for sale?  i am building inventory right now for some upcoming shows, so my etsy shop is practically empty.  if you are interested in anything you have seen (or something custom) leave a comment or send me an email.

oh, and if you're following, my little man is back to his happy self.  only got up once last night.  we are all thrilled.

jo

No comments: